Top 10 Vans Shoes 2012
Here they are, 10 of the best shoes delivered by Vans, the one and only California brand, in 2012. Presenting a Top 10 of Vans shoes of the first months of 2012 is a risky, yet truly gratifying task.
The Californian brand continues to offer some of the best looking sneakers money can buy, and some of the most rad materials and color combinations. Just like the recent Vans Atwood or the recent collaboration with Liberty London.
Carrying a pair of Vans on your feet is becoming more and more like an urban doctrine, without ever losing an overwhelming aura of coolness, even knowing that nowadays Vans is all over the place.
Here they are, the Top 10 Vans Shoes 2012.
1. Vans Sk-8 Hi Zip Lx – Navy
2. Vans LP Penny Loafer CA
3. Vans Syndicate x Dill/Ave SK8-LOW
4. Vans 106 Moc CA (Leather / Herringbone) Sequoia
5. Vans SK-8 HI Boat CA (Suede/Canvas) Navy /Stv Navy
6. Vans Era Decon CA Dress Blues/Leather Brown
7. Vans Native American CA (Nubuck) Canteen/Black
8. Vans – Washed LPE CA (Red/White/Blue)
9. Vans Tech Sk8-Hi
10. Vans Old Skool Gold Coast Spring 2012